sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2013

ELOY MORALES





           
          Harlot With White Hair

                Paint In My Head 9



                                                Sara, 1999
                                                       Paint In My Head 2

                                                        Stela With Skull Necklace

                                             Detail
                                            Swimmer
                                             Megan With Googly Eyes




                                                    Paint In My Head 6

ELOY MORALES, Madrid, Spain, 1973: " I am interested to work with reality, reflect it in my paintings. I try to adhere to the line where really coexist in natural form with my inner world. Important for me to pass through paintings my vision of things. I believe in the inmense power ot the images and their infinites possibilities"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario