miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2014

Eric DIJKSTRA












Eric Dijkstra’s beautifully edited mobile art pieces ..." I used to shot 99% of my pictures on IG with my iPhone 3GS...however, for the last  2 years I use an iphone5 For the basic picture, I use Slowshutter, then I crop/square in Camera+ and then I mostly use Image Blender.   After that I use XnView Photo FX to create the color effects - subdued or exuberant.  I have no preconceived plan – the atmosphere that I see occurs while editing.  I finish my picture with Pro HDRsometimes preceded by Pic GrungerFiltermania" ED Update: "for the last  2 years I use an iphone5  and the process changed a little; first of all i make the photo with app SlowShutter (0,5s), so i get the silhouets/figures, for the background i shoot with 1,0 or 2,0s .. if necessary i crop .. than i use app Blender to create a composition out of one or more photos with a silhouette and to blend that composition with the background photos, at last i add colors in app Blender .. than i continue in app XnViewFX for contrast, manipulating color and sharpen the picture .. whole process may take an hour or even weeks .. that's it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario